Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sad world we live in....

As yal probably all know...Jennifer Hudson's mother, brother, and now her nephew as well have all been murdered supposedly by her sisters ex. I can't imagine what they must be going through. Its just crazy to me because their is no excuse to take any one's life but damn a 7 year old boy!! There is no way that child could have done anything to anyone...I don't understand why he didn't just kill himself...and then its like he's probably gonna go to jail for life, but that is just not comparable to what the Hudson family has to go through...They need to torture him to death...like poke small holes in him til he bleeds to death, I'm just sayin...if they wanna be fair. Another thing that I was thinking is that stuff like this probably happens so often in this world. I think the government is concerned with the wrong shit...Its like you give someone five years for attempted murder, they get out and do something like this! but drug dealers are getting 25 to life...i dunno...I don't get it...

"..boy thats really unheard of when you get more time fa sellin dope than murder...in ths crazy world..."-Young Jeezy

RIP to Jennifer's Mother, Brother, and Nephew..

the Kidd

No comments: