Friday, October 24, 2008

Girl Stop....



Now see this is the shit I be talking about. Its like I have no race issues, if your cool I don't care what color you are. I also think that people are entitled to vote for whoever the fuck they want to; the beauty of a democratic society. However, shit like this makes me fucking mad....like why this bitch had to say a black dude held her down and carved a backwards "B" into her face. I guess the B was for Black or maybe for oBama. Like why couldn't she just vote for McCain and keep it moving!? This reminds me of slavery days when white women would have sex with black men and when their fathers or husbands found out, cry rape....Ugggghhh....Then the crazy thing is...she did it to herself!!!! She needs to stay on her meds at all times....seriously....carvin letters in ya face and shit....smh

"....although it seems heaven sent...We ain't ready, to see a black President"-2pac

I keep thinking about those lyrics to that song and wondering if we really are...not as black people but a society as a whole???

Food fa thought...

the Kidd

No comments: